08 nights / 09 days
Visit Edinburgh, Glasgow, Windermere and London
Explore the best of England and Scotland where history and legends blend together
against a backdrop of spectacular scenery and fairytale castles.
DAY 1 ARRIVE EDINBURGH
On arrival in Edinburgh, you will be met and transferred by a chauffer driven car to your hotel. Overnight in Edinburgh.
DAY 2 EDINBURGH (B)
Today, board an open top bus for a tour of the city highlights. A city tour which covers all major sights including the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Greyfriars Bobby and the famous Edinburgh Castle. Overnight in Edinburgh.
DAY 3 EDINBURGH (B)
The day is free for you to relax OR you can take the option of spending a day in the land of Scot heroes, on the Loch Lomond National Park and Stirling Castle tour. Overnight in Edinburgh.
DAY 4 EDINBURGH – GLASGOW (1 HR) (B)
This morning , travel to Glasgow Enjoy the sights of Glasgow on an Open Bus tour. Discover Glasgow at your own pace and explore the rich cultural heritage of the city. Visit some of the highlights of the city such as the Glasgow Cathedral, St.Mungo’s Museum and the Gallery of modern art. Overnight in Glasgow.
DAY 5 GLASGOW – WINDERMERE (3 ½ HRS) (B)
This morning travel to Windermere. Enjoy a scenic journey to the Lake District’s Windermere, home to the largest natural lake in England. Spend your first day in this quaint little town, walk down to the lake or have a picnic. Overnight in Windermere.
DAY 6 WINDERMERE (B)
The day is free to relax or explore the city on your own. Overnight in Windermere.
DAY 7 WINDERMERE – LONDON (4HRS) (B)
Travel back to London. On arrival check into the hotel . Rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own or you can opt to visit Tower of London or London Eye, the world’s largest observation wheel offering spectacular views of London. Overnight in London.
DAY 8 LONDON (B)
Today’s sightseeing highlights include an Open bus tour, viewing the Big Ben, House of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and St.Paul’s Cathedral. Later get close to your favourite celebrities with a visit to Madame Tussauds and a Thames River Cruise. Overnight in London.
DAY 9 DEPART LONDON (B)
Today, you will be transferred by a chauffer driven car to the airport for your flight back home.
Pricing Per Person on Twin sharing : Rs.99,900/- (without airfare and visa charges)
Validity : 01st April 2017 – 31st Oct 2017.
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
1) Accommodation at city centre hotels including continental breakfast and taxes.
2) Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary by private vehicle.
3) Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
4) Inter city train travel by Second Class in ‘Standard’ package and by First Class in ‘First Class and Deluxe’ packages.
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
1) International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
2) Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
3) Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
4) Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
5) G.ST 9% EXTRA.
1) Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room in any European Country.
2) The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
3) The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
4) Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
5) At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
EUR = INR70.00
Cities NTS Standard Hotels
Edinburgh 3 Hotel Old Waverly / Royal British or similar
Glasgow 1 Hotel Novotel / Ramada Glasgow City or similar
Windermere 2 Hotel Belsfied or similar
London 2 Hotel Ambassador Earls Court / Royal National / Holiday Villa / Queens Park or similar