Package Name:BEST OF HOLLAND
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Visit Amsterdam and Rotterdam
This tour will give you an overview of Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
DAY 1 ARRIVE AMSTERDAM
On arrival in Amsterdam, you will be transferred by a chauffer driven car to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore the wonders of this city on your own. Overnight in Amsterdam.
DAY 2 AMSTERDAM (B)
Today, enjoy an exciting canal boat tour of Amsterdam with visit to Heineken Brewery. Join the boat from the various pick up spots at hop on hop own at various stops as you like. There is a regular service along three routes with fourteen stops located near the major museums and attractions. Experience the world of Heineken its history and discover the brewing process of the most popular beer. Overnight in Amsterdam.
DAY 3 AMSTERDAM – ROTTERDAM (1HR) (B)
Journey by train to Rotterdam a vibrant city known for the busiest and largest port in the world. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Rotterdam.
DAY 4 ROTTERDAM (B)
Today discover Rotterdam on Rotterdam Travel Card. Visit The Euromast, a 185 metre hgh structure accessed by a super fast automatic elevator offering best view of the city from the top, the Kijk-kubus (Cube Houses), a set of innovative houses in the form of a cube, Diergaarde Blijdorp (Rotterdam Zoo), Spido, Splashtours, Netherlands architecture Institute and House Sonneveld, Pathe cinemas, restaurant Stroom and cocktail bar level and many more. Overnight in Rotterdam.
DAY 5 ROTTERDAM – AMSTERDAM DEPART (B)
Today travel by train from Rotterdam to Amsterdam Airport Station for your flight back home.
CITIES NTS STANDARD HOTELS
Amsterdam 2 Bellevue / Tulip Inn
Rotterdam 2 Grand Central / Tulip Inn
CATEGORY TWIN SHARE
Standard Rs.37,500/- (without airfare)
***Valid till 31st Oct 2017***
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
1) Accommodation at city centre hotels including continental breakfast and taxes.
2) Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary by private vehicle.
3) Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
1) International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
2) Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
3) Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
4) Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
5) Govt Service tax 9%