Dubai is a landmark for innovation; some might even compare it to the computer game Sim-city where expansion has no limit. The city boasts remarkable skyscrapers, such as the world’s current tallest building, the Burj Dubai, and is also in the process of developing one of the most technologically advanced buildings in the world – The Pad. This is based on the idea of an iPod; this residential tower is set to be embedded with the latest gadgets that will have the power to change interior design and window views to almost anything imaginable.
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
DAY 1 ARRIVE DUBAI
On arrival in Dubai, you will be met and transferred to your hotel by hotel shuttle service. Check in at the hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 2 DUBAI – CITY TOUR (B)
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel, This morning, enjoy City Tour of Dubai. A quick panoramic look of Palm Island, the first manmade island in the UAE ♦ Photo stop at Burj Al Arab, the only seven star Hotel in the world ♦ Jumeirah Mosque, the most photographed building in Dubai ♦ Sheikh Zayed Road and the Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building. ♦ Passing-by Sheikh Mohammed Palace Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, a wonderful example of Islamic Design and is now home to several interesting galleries. ♦ Pick up time is between 9.30 am to 10 am depends upon the location of the Hotel. ♦ The duration is 4 to 5 Hours.
Evening pick up, enjoy a romantic evening on a Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
Today’s evening in Dubai will bring a romantic Dhow Cruise. As you embark a Dhow (a traditional wooden boat) under a moonlit sky the entire ambiance will be silent and relaxing ideal for your very first romantic rendezvous with Dubai. As the Dhow floats on the crystal clear waters the backdrop of the city adds charm to the concept of glamorous Arabian Nights. ♦ water, soft drink, tea or coffee and international buffet dinner SOFT Beverage (Assorted soft drinks) ♦ Fully air-conditioned lower decks ♦ Open air upper deck ♦ Life Jackets, Fire Safety, and Emergency Medical Kit ♦ Our Dhow is fully insured for the safety of passengers
♦ 1900 – 2000 Hrs:- Pick Up, ♦ The duration is 4 to 5 Hours. Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 3 DUBAI – DESERT SAFARI (B+D)
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning is free for you to shop at your heart’s content by your own. This evening enjoy the experience of Desert Safari. Desert Safari is known to be the most popular excursion in Dubai and all over UAE. It is a spectacular combination of the ancient Arabian traditions as well as modern culture and habits. ♦ The dune bashing vehicle will occupy 6 people. ♦ Please note that this is not recommended for children below 3 years, Pregnant women and very elderly people. ♦ Pick up transfer from Dubai between 3 pm to 4 p.m. ♦ 15-20 minutes Dune Driving ♦ Sun Set Photography ♦ Camel Rides ♦ Belly Dance ♦ Henna Painting ♦ Shisha ♦ Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates ♦ Traditional costumes ♦ Sand Skiing ♦ Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water ♦ Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q ♦ Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 4 DEPART DUBAI (B)
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel, After breakfast you have a day free at leisure. Check out from the hotel and proceed to the finest shopping avenues in the region for you to be able to pick bags full of Arabic specialities and souvenirs (Own arrangement). Later, meet our local representative at hotel and you will be transferred to Dubai International Airport for your flight back home with lots of happy memories of the vacations.
Above is the Indicative Itinerary.
FLIGHT NO. DAYS FROM TO DEPARTURE ARRIVAL Flying Time
6E – 23 Daily DELHI DUBAI 0215 0435 4hrs/10min
6E – 22 Daily DUBAI DELHI 1645 2145 4hrs/10min
*Meals and beverages are available for purchase on Indigo, not included in the fare.
(Validity 30 September 2018)
Standard Hotels : Rs.38,500/-
1) Economy class airfare on Indigo with approximate airport taxes.
2) 3 Nights Accommodation at hotels mentioned or similar with daily buffet breakfast.
3) Airport – Hotel – Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach shared basis.
4) Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach shared basis.
5) Services of English speaking Representative during sightseeing’s and transfers.
6) Single Entry visa for UAE for the duration of the tour.
7) “Ok to Board” Charges.
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
1) Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
2) Porterages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses.
3) Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
4) Any item of personal nature such as shopping, telephone bills etc.
5) Any other item not mentioned in the Holiday Price Includes head.
6) Meals and beverages are available for purchase on Spice Jet, not included in the fare.
7) 5% Govt. Service Tax on Total Package cost.
TOURISM DIRHAM BED TAX
HRH Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council, has issued the Council’s resolution No. (2) of 2014, regarding the introduction of the ‘Tourism Dirham’.
The tourism dirham is a charge to be applied on guests staying in all genres and types of holiday accommodation, including hotels, hotel apartments, guesthouses and holiday homes. The move is based on global benchmarking and funds raised will support the international promotion and marketing of the emirate and drive growth of its tourism and trade industries.
The charge will vary between Dh7 to Dh20 per room per night, depending on the hotel category and rating, and will be applicable from March 31, 2014.
5 star or Higher rated Hotel : 20 Aed per bedroom per night
4 star : 15 Aed per bedroom per night
3 & 2 star : 10 Aed per bedroom per night
1 star : 7 Aed per bedroom per night
Deluxe Hotel Apartment : 20 Aed per bedroom per night
Superior Hotel Apartment : 15 Aed per bedroom per night
Standard Hotel Apartment : 10 Aed per bedroom per night
Above mentioned charges are applicable on all new/old bookings from 31st March 14 onward. Client has to settle this amount directly at the hotel reception at the time of check out.
OPTIONAL TOURS (PRICE PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS)
PARTICULARS ADULT CHILD
Abu Dhabi Tour with Ferrari World Entry (Min 2 pax) 175 150
Sharjah Ajman Half Day Tour (Min 3 pax) 50 40
Ski Dubai with transfers (Entrance Only) (Min 2 pax) 66 56
Wild Wadi (Entrance and transfers Min 2 pax) 95 85
Aquaventure & Lost Chambers with transfers (Min 4 pax) 96 85
Delphinarium (Entrance Only) (Min 4 pax) 55 45
Hummer Safari (4hours drive) (Min 4 pax) 145 145
Burj Al Arab Breakfast with transfers (Min 4 pax) 155 135
Burj Khalifa Observation Deck with transfers (Min 4 pax) 56 50
Burj Khalifa Observation Deck (Entrance Only) (Min 2 pax) 46 34
You need to be in possession of a valid Dubai Visa which takes 6 working days (not counting Fri / Sat and UAE Public Holidays). Your Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months for the travel commencement date. To process the visa you need to submit the following documents.
• Clear colour scan copy of first and last page (Observation Page if there is any specific remark) in JPEG format.
• One scanned colour photograph size 3.5mm x 4.5 mm wherein 80% of the face should be visible in JPEG format.
• Discretion to grant the visa is upto UAE Immigration authority. Visa fee is non-refundable.
TRANSPORTATION NOTE – HOTEL SHUTTLE AIRPORT TRANSERS / SEAT IN COACH TOURING
• The airport transfer is provided by courtesy Hotel Shuttle. Sightseeing tours is provided on seat in coach basis.
• The size of the coach may vary depending upon the number of tourist travelling.
• Hotel Shuttle transfer / SIC is economical, offers great value for money and ideal for budget travellers. The service is based on a shared vehicle transfer, you share your coach / van seat with other tourists.
• The service operates at a pre-decided time and day which may change without prior notice.
• The SIC tour operates from hotel. The pickup and drop off service may cause a time delay and service is slower than private services. SIC Sightseeing tours are conducted by English speaking guide.
HOTEL BRIEF TO MATCH YOUR EXPECTATION
• Standard Hotels – It’s a 3 Star hotel, ideal for budget travellers. These hotels offer basic amenities like standard bed (twin or double bed) with air-conditioning or fan, based on availability, private bathroom with shower and toilet facilities, lobby is relative small in size, room service is not provided.
• Superior Hotels – It’s a 3.5 to 4 star hotel, comfortably equipped with modern amenities. These hotels have relative larger lobby space, reception area. Air- conditioned rooms with electronic safe, tea / coffee making facility, mini bar, room service and swimming pool.
• Deluxe Hotels – It’s a 4.5 to 5 Star entry level hotel. It may be a local 5 star hotel; it may not be a international chain of luxury 5 star hotels. The hotel offers high quality of service with all outstanding facilities. The usual service offered area. Good location rooms with good view, larger room size, with electronic safe, tea / coffee making facility, iron board, mini bar, room service, health club, swimming pool and some speciality restaurants.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
• The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
• To proceed with the booking deposit of Rs.20,000/- per person.
• Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
• Check in / check out timings is 14.00 hrs. and 12.00 noon.
• Early check in and late check out will be subject to availability and at discretion of the hotel.
• Above is just a quotation. Rooms and rates will be subject to availability at the time of doing confirmed booking.
• We reserve the right to revise the costing in the event of increases in tax, service charges, fuel costs and other such events beyond our control. Prices are subject to change during large conferences and other major events.
• The above price has been budgeted in USD1 = INR 67.00, the difference will be collected as per the rates of exchange applicable on the day of the full & final payments.
• Above package is based on LCC carrier which is subject to availability and once booked its 100% non refundable.