9 nights / 10 days
Start Your Journey Through France Today
Captivating, classy, and always romantic, France is the world’s top tourist destination. The variety of its landscapes, the charm of its people, and the richness of its culture are the stuff dream vacations are made of. We’ve scoured all over France to bring you a selection of the best sightseeing and overnight tours, cooking classes and wine tours.
Let us introduce you to some wonderful guides and superb hotels and restaurants for your visits to Paris, Versailles palace, the Louvre Museum, Mont-Saint-Michel, or the D-Day beaches. Whether you are planning your first-ever visit to France, or your tenth, our experience and network of partners will prove invaluable. Your perfect trip to France starts here!
DAY 1 ARRIVE PARIS
On arrival in Paris, you will be transferred to your hotel. In the evening, enjoy the optional Cruise and Illumination tour of Paris. Overnight in Paris.
DAY 2 PARIS (B)
This afternoon, discover the historical landmarks and admire the beautiful architecture on a Senorima tour. See the breathtaking sights of Paris as you cruise the River Seine and visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Overnight in Paris.
DAY 3 PARIS (B)
Enjoy the delights of Burgundy on a day trip and discover the rich cultural heritage and history of this region so exalted by wine lovers travel to Chabis and visit a local cellar for white wine tasting. Overnight in Paris.
DAY 4 PARIS – BORDEAUX (3 HRS) (B)
Travel by train to Bordeaux, the wine capital of the world and check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to taste, tour and experience the region’s enchanting vineyards and sample some of the world’s best wine. Discover Bordeaux’s extraordinary wine heritage and history, and develop a taste for these fabulous wines. Overnight in Bordeaux.
DAY 5 BORDEAUX (B)
Today you will enjoy a full day excursion to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saint Emilion, one of the world’s most famous vineyard regions. Enjoy a guided cellar tour and wine tasting and visit the Romanesque church and a monolithic church in the medieval village of Saint Emilion. Overnight in Bordeaux.
DAY 6 BORDEAUX – MARSEILLE (7 HRS) (B)
This morning, travel by train to Marseille, a city of art and history. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Overnight in Marseille.
DAY 7 MARSEILLE (B)
Today, discover the main attraction of Marseille on a Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Marseille.
DAY 8 MARSEILLE – NICE (2 ½ HRS) (B)
Journey by train to Nice and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Nice.
DAY 9 NICE (B)
This morning, tour the elegant city of Nice and discover its many attractions including the Promenade des Anglais, Castle Hill, Cimiez Hill and the Russian Orthodox Cathedral. In the evening, you can opt for the Monaco and Monte Carlo by Night Tour. Overnight in Nice.
DAY 10 DEPART NICE (B)
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Pricing Per Person on Twin Sharing : Inr 1,05,000/- (Approx without airfare & visa charges)
*Validity 1st April 2017 – 30th Oct 2017.
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
1) Accommodation at city centre hotels including continental breakfast and taxes.
2) Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary by private vehicle.
3) Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
4) Inter city train travel on 3 days France Rail Pass by First Class.
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
1) International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
2) Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
3) Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
4) Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
5) G.ST 9% EXTRA.
1) Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room in any European Country.
2) City tax is a mandatory tax which has recently coming into effective in major European Cities which needs to be pay by clients directly at the time of hotel check-out. Tax ranges from EUR 2 to EUR 5 per person per night (adult/child).
3) The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
4) The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
5) Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
6) At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
CITIES Nights Hotels Names
Paris 3 France Eiffel / Derby / Eiffel Capitol or similar
Bordeaux 2 Best Western Royale / Mercure Bordeaux Center or similar
Marseille 2 New Select or similar
Nice 2 Excelsior / Kyraid or similar