Exotic East Coast USA
Durations: 09 Nights / 10 Days
Day 01- Arrive in New York
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02– New York City Tour
After breakfast we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sight seen will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty”. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, Later in the day we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. (Meals: B)
Day 03- New York – Washington
Today we proceed by fly/train to Washington DC, capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC’s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, you will explore the capital city of US. See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (Meals: B)
Day 04- Washington – Buffalo – USA side Niagara Falls
Travel to Buffalo fly/or by road to view the world famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. (Meals: B)
Day 05- USA side Niagara Falls
We will board the famous boat “Maid of the mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. (Meals: B)
Day 06- Buffalo – Orlando
Today we depart to Orlando by flight. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel (Meals: B)
Day 07- Orlando – Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Today you will visit The Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Day 08- Orlando – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Day 09- Orlando Sea World
Today you will visit the world’s largest Marine Park Sea World – Here you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meals: B)
Day 10- Departure from Orlando
After breakfast we will depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination.
*Package Cost is Based on per person twin sharing minimum (2 Passengers travelling together).
3* : INR 1,95,500/-
4* : INR 2,15,500/-
Tour package is based on above mentioned hotels only. In case of any change in the hotel at any location additional charges will apply. Mentioned hotels are subject to availability. No rooms are blocked at this stage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
• Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
• Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
• All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
• Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
• SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
• We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
• No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
• Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
City Nts. Moderate Hotels Deluxe Hotels
NYC 02 Hotel Fairfield Inn Long Island / Hotel Sleep Inn Long Island Fairfield Marriott Manhattan / Staybridge Suites Manhattan
WAS 01 Hotel Quality Inn Union / Comfort inn Arlington Hotel Courtyard Marriott / Springhill Suites
NIA 02 Hotel Quality Inn / Comfort Inn Point Hotel Sheraton at Falls / Holiday Inn at Falls
ORL 04 Hotel Hampton Inn/ Comfort Hotel Four Point Sheraton / Courtyard Marriott
Hotels Transfer/Sightseeing’s Meal
Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am 2-6 Pax – SIC basis Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.
Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am 7-11 Pax – PVT basis
Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients