6 nights / 7 days
Visit Edinburgh, Inverness and Glasgow
Discover the fairytale city of Edinburgh and the Capital of the Highlands, Inverness. Enjoy some of Scotland’s most spectacular scenery and search for the famous Loch Ness monster.
DAY 1 ARRIVE EDINBURGH
On arrival in Edinburgh, you will be met and transferred by a chauffer driven car to your hotel. Dominated by a medieval castle on a towering crag, Edinburgh is the celebrated capital of Scotland and boasts more than a thousand years of vibrant historical heritage. Overnight in Edinburgh.
DAY 2 EDINBURGH (B)
Today, board an open top bus for a tour of the city highlights include the old town, the Scott Monument, Holyrood Palace, Parliament Building, Greyfriars Bobby and the renowned Edinburgh Castle. Later, unravel the mystery of whisky making on ‘The Scotch Whisky Experience’ tour. This interactive tour is a great experience for all the family and offers an insight into the world of Scotch Whisky at Scotland’s five star premier whisky visitor attractions. Overnight in Edinburgh.
DAY 3 EDINBURGH – INVERNESS (3 ½ HRS) (B)
This morning, proceed to Inverness, renowned for its natural scenic beauty and awe inspiring monuments. Overnight in Inverness.
DAY 4 INVERNESS (B)
An exciting day awaits you as you enjoy the ultimate, magical, Loch Ness experience! Highlights include a cruise on Loch Ness to experience the magnificence of the loch and its stunning attractions, such as the ancient ruins of Urquhart Castle. Overnight in Inverness.
DAY 5 INVERNESS – GLASGOW (3 ½ HRS) (B)
This morning travel to Glasgow, one of the liveliest and most cosmopolitan destinations in Europe. On arrival check into the hotel. Overnight in Glasgow.
DAY 6 GLASGOW (B)
Today enjoy the sights of Glasgow on an Open Bus tour and explore the rich cultural heritage of the city. See all the main sights as you hop on and hop off 21 conveniently located stops around the city.. Overnight in Glasgow.
DAY 7 DEPART GLASGOW (B)
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Cities No of nights Hotels
Edinburgh 2 Hotel Old Waverly / Royal British or similar
Inverness 2 Hotel Royal Highland / Mercure Inverness or similar
Glasgow 2 Hotel Novotel / Ramada Glasgow City or similar
Pricing Per Person on twin sharing basis : Rs.65,500/- ( Without airfare and visa charges)
Validity : 01st Nov 2017 – 31st March 2018
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
1) Accommodation at city centre hotels including continental breakfast and taxes.
2) Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary by private vehicle.
3) Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
4) Inter city train travel by Second Class in ‘Standard’ package and by First Class in ‘First Class and Deluxe’ packages.
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
1) International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
2) Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
3) Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
4) Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
5) G.ST 5% EXTRA.
1) Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room in any European Country.
2) The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
3) The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
4) Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
5) At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.